The Rt. Rev. Mitrate Hilary H. Wroblewsky, his wife Mary, his parents and her father are all buried here together in Holy Ghost Ukrainian Cemetery where he was pastor from 1932 to 1950. It was during Rev. Wroblewsky’s pastorate, on 28 October 1940, that the charter of the church was changed to read "Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Holy Ghost of Coatesville, PA". We had previously been a Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church.